NSLVE Report Inquiry

IDHE no longer uses the report inquiry system. At each participating institution, NSLVE reports are sent to 1) the institutional research office, 2) the office of the president, and 3) a campus-designated recipient (often a faculty member or student affairs staff). Contact those offices directly to locate your institution's report.